About Javen Simon
- Certified Journeyman Roofer with Red Seal Endorsement
- 14 years roofing experience
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Achieved Master Shingle Applicator certification through Certainteed
- Member of Port Alberni’s Chamber of Commerce
- Advanced clearance with WCB
- Carrier of 2 million liability insurance
- Hundreds of happy clients through out the Alberni Valley (references available)
- For your convenience Javen Simon Roofing Ltd. accepts Visa & MasterCard
Our principle focus is customer satisfaction. When hiring the services of a trade we all focus on three major aspects. Most importantly quality, followed by both service and competitive pricing.
All roofing companies have the same material to work with, we all sell the same shingles and the same underlay. The difference is in the attention to detail when it comes to installation techniques. If you’ve seen a brand new roof, where unsightly chimney flashing has been reused you know exactly what I’m talking about. We cut no corners, we use the proper materials, and we take the necessary time to make sure every aspect (big and small,) of your roof will impress even the most meticulous of home inspectors.
The last thing I want when I call a professional, is to have to speak to a machine or wait days for a call back. Whether you are a new or existing client I can always be reached immediately to address any questions or concerns you have regarding your roof through phone or email 24/7.
You don’t have to pay top dollar for quality and service. We believe that paying attention to detail and giving homeowners the service they want is not a luxury for which you pay extra, it is a standard. Experience the standards we set for roofing in Port Alberni and contact Javen Simon Roofing Ltd.